FZ-E1 Windows Handheld
The Panasonic Toughpad FZ-E1, with Windows Embedded 8.1 Handheld OS, brings together the best of handheld, smartphone and barcode reader functionality in one, rugged, hardworking 5" tablet. A landmark in the Toughpad range, it offers voice connectivity and has been designed for mobile workers in the transportation and logistics, postal services, defence, emergency and public safety, utilities, retail and manufacturing sectors.
- Windows Embedded 8.1 Handheld
- 4G LTE / 3G Data and Voice capability
- Qualcomm MSM8974AB 2.3 GHz Quad-core processor
- 2 GB RAM and 32GB flash storage
- 5 HD (1280 x 720) daylight-readable display with Glove & Rain mode
- MIL-STD 810G certified with 3 meter drop** resistance
- IP68 rated (Submersible in water up to 1.5 meters for 30 minutes)
- -20°C to +60°C operating temperature
- User replaceable high capacity battery with hot swap function
- Up to 14 hours continous data access time; up to 23 hours talk time; up to 1000 hours standby time
- Integrated 1D/2D Barcode reader
- Enterprise level security (FIPS140-2 level-1 compliant & Built-in ARM® TrustZone®)
|Description||Panasonic Toughpad FZ-E1 4G 2DBCR|
- The Toughpad FZ-E1 brings together the best of handheld, smartphone and Barcode reader functionality into a single rugged and hard working 5 tablet.
- The fully-rugged design with MIL-STD-810G certification, IP68 ratings and 3 meter drop resistance the device is capable of operating in temperatures of -20°C to +60°C and promises a long life span and very low TCO.
- The user replaceable and hot swappable high capacity 6200mAh battery offers an amazing 14 hours of continuous data access; 23 hours talk time or 1000 hours in standby.
- 3 year warranty